Como previsualizar archivos project y visio del office

OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
Forum rules
Por favor, antes de preguntar algo consulta el wiki de documentación o utiliza la función de búsqueda del foro. Recuerda que no tenemos una bola de cristal ni poderes mentales, o sea que que para informar sobre un error es necesario que nos indiques tanto la versión de OpenKM que usas como la del navegador y sistema operativo. Para más información consulta Cómo informar de fallos de forma efectiva.
alidayvn
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Como previsualizar archivos project y visio del office

Post by alidayvn » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:34 am

[/url]Rochester Deals For Wednesday. 11/7/11 (Photography,

Everyone knows that daily deal sites have hundreds of deals and coupons for restaurants and salons. Sometimes, may perhaps even find one of the best deal ona retail store or two. Vacation vouchers are also quite prevalent on a lot of these sites.

See more guide : Dịch Vụ Mua Hộ Hàng Mỹ Chính Hãng, Giá Rẻ Nhất | Aliday.vn
With xmas quickly approaching and company to shop for, I've had to change my procrastination ways. I check deal websites commonplace waiting for the perfectitem to go on sale. So far I found a necklace for my mother, a flashlight for my nephew, and a Nook for my lover. That's only the tip for the iceberg; I still havetwo nieces, my grandmother, countless friends, and my neighbors to buy.

Carpet Cleaning: Perhaps you will have a deal for an individual bring in your area rugs along with other deal for an in-home carpet cleaning, anyone can definitelyfind a greaet deal that will become rid in the thousands of dust mites crawling around your floors. Those daily deal sites will unquestionably save that youa pretty penny when you get a discount voucher from.

More savings can be obtained through VIP Being a member. There are extra savings, an annual rebate, plus number of other discounts that and are avalable sothat athletes wishing in order to become members may save hundreds, not really thousands, of dollars on all of the purchases every year.

A new hairstyle, beauty treatment or massage leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed, but you will also emerge by way of salon looking great, may boost your confidencea massive array.
how to: http://aliday.vn/
Another recent email scam is notifying you which you've got an UPS delivery malfunction. You will be told if you have a recent package of yours has a difficulty.There is an attachment that purchase download. Don't download this attachment. Your truck or car have an UPS delivery problem, make use of trackingID on the versus reading through your email program.

The Historical Low webstore is using a holiday great deal! That's right Hustlers, for the month of December you can get resources on those left in webstore an individualhaven't already picked up. The store is featuring daily deals and featured items. If you run over there today you'll get yourself a free tour book with anypurchasing $10 or maybe (promotional code: FREEBOOK) and they are also offering $20 off any purchase of $100 or maybe (promotional code: YOUSAVE)!The deals just keep coming so certain that you develop a visit to any and all Time Low's holiday store before it's too newer.

Stay Unintentional. Check for deals often. Once you sign up for Groupon, you'll get amazon order email in your inbox. Purchasing download the LivingSocial appto your phone, you'll receive amazon order in the app. These deals will range from arts to dining to entertainment. Even when the deal isn't something you willenjoy personally, you can still forward the offer to best freinds and family for their enjoyment. The true secret is to check for deals days before your paycheckshows up. If you find a deal that's of interest, will probably be easier in order to when you've planned as it in your upcoming budget.

Most consumers find the client service in order to become excellent. Just a few customers ever raised concerns about their service, however it is usually about aproduct being out of stock. Although Crutchfield offers affordable prices, there are occasional items from Sonic Electronix that sell at cheaper charges.

Refer others to package with your distinct referral code and once they purchase more or less coupon, you a referral fee quit be used towards your next coupon.

visit site: https://flipboard.com/@Alidayvn
Last edited by alidayvn on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

gcosta
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: Como previsualizar archivos project y visio del office

Post by gcosta » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:09 am

Buenos días, si usas la versión community no se puede

jllort

Re: Como previsualizar archivos project y visio del office

Post by jllort » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:15 am

La versión profesional viene con un sistema de plugins que te permite extender los tipos de documentos que puedes previsualizar. Como indica gcosta en la versión community no se puede tal y como esta, debería extenderse la parte de la conversión para poder realizar la previsualización ( es posible pero tiene que ampliarse esa parte, te puedo indicar las clases ).

El tema de fondo en la previsualización siempre es el mismo, encontrar un pequeño programa o en este caso probablemente utilizar las librerias de microsoft para convertir el fichero en PDF.