• Missing image files or not displayed

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #2727  by Tom

Hi,

I loaded community 3.0 onto a SBS 2008 system. I have a lot of broken images on all of my screens that are used to indicate read/write security, file type, search result relevance, etc...
Some are Ok but around half don\'t show up. Sometimes the tree with the folder image appear for the first branch in the tree and sometime it doesn\'t.

I have attached any image file showing the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tom

Was unable to attach the image file due to size limitations.
 #2730  by jllort

Which browser are you using ?

Do you have some spyware, malware, or some popupkiller that could cause losing connection to some resources ? I recomend you try it on other computer - client - to testing if the problem is on yours.

As always we recomend using Firefox, or other browser than IE, because has a bas javascript engine, OpenKM runs with IE, but really runs better with all the others, all runs better than IE.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.