• openkm CE 7.0.3 crashes with java heap space

  • OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #55180  by alromas
 
After updating to Ubuntu 26.04, I installed the CE-Version 7.0.3. In Ubuntu 24.04 there was version 6.13 installed and it worked for years. I deleted whole tomcat folder and database. After installation 7.0.3, I imported the repository as described in the documentation.
First, it worked fine but after hours, openkm crashed 3 times, the last 2 with java heap space. How can I fix the issue?
Attachments
(170.31 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.