• OpenKM / Oracle / DBScripts / Table Creation

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1800  by neomlsra

I need to know if you\'re using Oracle as a database how do the tables get created since you\'re not using the default which expands upon install. My DBA wants to look at how the tables are created before allowing us to try OpenKM running against the Oracle database in our test environment. I need to email him the scripts that are used to create the tables.
 #1810  by neomlsra

The directory you directed me to was primarily class files. Are the actual scripts hard-coded within the class files or are the class files executed the script files to create the tables, users, etc. If there are actual text files that contain the creation scripts for tables, etc. that is what I really need.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.