• Upload Scanner output to current directory

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #3857  by ticl

Does anyone know how to make the scanner upload the scanned document to the current folder instead of My Documents? I was planning to modify the DirectDocumentModule.create function, but not sure how to select the currently selected folder to create the Node. Any tips would be appreciated.

#3870  by jllort

Really you might change something in UI.

We've had some problems passing the variable to applet for setting folder path parametrer.

Take a look at Toolbar.java

/**
* Create html applet code
*/
public void setApplet(String token, String path) {
applet.setHTML("<applet code=\"com.openkm.applet.Scanner\" name=\"Scanner\" width=\"20\" height=\"20\" mayscript archive=\"../scanner.jar\">"+
"<param name=\"token\" value=\""+token+"\">"+
"<param name=\"path\" value=\""+path+"\">"+
//"<param name=\"separate_jvm\" value=\"true\">"+
"</applet>");
}

It must be changed param path on onclick event as the same way you could see on Util.java in some way like mediaplayer for example
public static native void removeMediaPlayer() /*-{
$wnd.swfobject.removeSWF("jsmediaplayer");
}-*/;

EveryTime a folder is selected must be changed this param ( FolderTree.java )

As I said I must investigate more it, because we've get some problem passing it variable, that's the reason why is actually fixed.

You must not make any change in DirectModule... it's not the right place.
 #4435  by jllort

During this year, but there's not fixed date. We want to include some enhancements like live editing, and we need some time to finishing. We'll install some before it'll announce the 5.0 release.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.