• Taxonomy folders "Read Only"

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #29674  by Lapo

Hallo!

After the summer holydays ,i open the program and i have 2 problem:

1)After login,while loading OpenKm window run,a message appears:License period has expired.
But,if i stop and restart the program,it run without problem.

2)After 5-6 minuts of work,the folders in the taxonomy will turn red (read only) and i can't work more.

My version is 6.2.26.

Can you help me? :oops: :oops: :?

Thank you!!!!

:D
 #29687  by Lapo

The problem occurs when the pc is connected to a network(if i switch off the wifi i have no problem...).
How is possible? :shock:
 #29710  by jllort

Yo got professinal version sir. What needs internet to be validated, this is the reason. As a customer you get direct access to openkm customer support website. I suggest if you need more information contact directly to us there.
 #29712  by Lapo

I don't have the professional,i downloaded the program from here http://www.openkm.com/en/download-english.html,is this the professional?

Without net the program works well,with the net after exactly 5 minuts the folders turns red.When the folders are reds,if i go to configuration and make Edit in any voice (for example amazon.acess.key or application.url or whatever you want...with making no changes,just open and close the EDIT...) the folders turns normal and it works...

Maybe a Java setting?
 #29713  by Lapo

So,if i have the professional,expires after 30 days,right?But i have from more time than 30 days...
i'm confused... :oops:
 #29740  by jllort

The trial needs also get internet connection to start validation period. The problem is your server does not have Internet connection. Simply, stop application, ensure your server has internet connection and start application.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.