• folder suscription sends message for each file

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #2183  by alfito

Hi.

Lets think this scenario.
We have several users suscribed to a folder. A users makes a zip upload with... 80 files... then, all users receive 80 emails referring to each file.
Although it is the logical way, it is a real mess!!! Would be much more useful something like only one email notifying about zip upload and the content list for example... I don\'t know, just something to avoid such huge email transfer.

Regards.
 #2187  by jllort

Yes it\'s a problem that I\'ve observed.

Probably sending only one mail it\'ll be more useful and less intrusive ( spamming ) to end user. I\'ve setting on our tracking system to be changed on next release.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.