• Error While Compiling GWT libraries

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #2000  by neil

Hi jillort,

Thanks for quick reply.Can you tell me where I can find \"edit configuration launch option\" in eclipse?I am not able to find that.can you tell me how to that?

Regards
Neil M
 #2001  by jllort

1- on tab show \"servers\" or \"jboss server view\"
2- Then right click on server ( you must have here configured some jboss )
3- There you\'ll find a menu option called \"edit launch configuration\"
 #2002  by neil

Hi jillort,

I have done as you said but I am not able to see any edit configure launch option on server view.Please check the attached screen shot.
 #2004  by neil

Hi Jillort,

One more thing whenever I try to use Add and Remove projects it shows me the pop up containing msessage
\"There are no projec5ts that can be added or removed from the server\"

Regards
Neil M
 #2006  by jllort

You\'re quite right, only on \"jboss server view\" appears this option, show it.

About adding removing projects to server, ensure you\'ve got opened the project, and have created .ear file.

Which option are you using -> creating ear file or explode to jboss ?
Other option is right click on OpenKM.ear -> menu -> deploy to server

As I suggest on last post, make a new post for it, because we\'re not talking about gwt compiling libraries, we\'re talking about setting up IDE problems.
 #2028  by neil

Hi jillort,

I am facing some error after making changes in code for GWT.I am writing down the process that I have followed for this

1) I made some changes in java files for GWT
2) I compiled it using eclipse external tool
3) then I copy pasted the \"es.git.openkm.backend.Main\",\"es.git.openkm.frontend.Main\" folder from workspace to JBoss deploy directory
4) after that I started the server
5) but when I see it on browser it shows me the blank page after login :ohmy:
d

can you tell me how to solve this?

And sorry for asking the same question again about code compiling :)

can you please brief the steps involved in compling code on the fly?

cause whenever I made any changes in code for application I am following the whole process of exploding the .ear and .war

Please help me out in this :)

Regards
Neil M
 #2030  by jllort

Let\'s going to do by phases.

1- backup all your important changes and return to your initial code ( from team view simply on all files you\'ve changed select the \"override and update\" option. Here we have some code that runs.

2- If you\'ve setting pakaging exploded OpenKM.ear to your jboss/server/default/deploy and OpenKM.war exploted to OpenKM.ear you must have a folder called OpenKM.ear in your jboss server with all files into. Any change you do automatically it\'ll be copied here and deployed to jboss without \"copy & paste\"

This is the first thing you must do.

After it simply on \"Main.java\" write some Window.alert(\"here\") and recompile GWT, but only when first phase it\'ll be well. If not discovering problems could be so dificult
 #2036  by neil

Hi jillort,

Can you tell me where \"j_security_check\" will be mapped in the action given below
<form name=\"login\" method=\"post\" action=\"j_security_check\">

I have searched for it in web.xml where we usually store all the mapping.but its not available there? Can you tell me where to find this mapping?

Regards
Neil M
 #2037  by jllort

On login.jsp and login-error.jsp ( docroot folder ).

If you\'re looking for code, using eclipse, type CTRL+H / select \"file search\" tab, put on \"containing text\" the text are you finding and on \"file name patterns\" for example * or *.jsp on this case.
 #2041  by neil

Hi Jillort,

Actually I want to know which page does login.jsp call?
its action says j_security_check?

Also few things I have created some threads on forum but haven\'t got any answer for those, so could you please give answer to those queries? I am giving you the link and information of those forum

http://www.openkm.com/Installation/2035 ... Mysql.html

Other is in configuration section with how to integrate openkm with LDAP?

One more thread is created about the repository of openKM?
I want to know where are the actual files are stored on server?
what are the changes that i need to do in repository.xml for this?

Please reply to these as soon as possible

Regards
Neil M

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.