• Creating lots of *.tmp files.

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1720  by Iwen

I\'m using okm 3.0 with default configuration.
I find that lots of *.tmp files in TEMP folder.
My db size in version is 25G. When I open the folder in okm, lots of *.tmp files created. It\'s about 12G. When I shutting down JBoss, the *.tmp files didn\'t disappear.
How can I fix it?
 #1728  by pavila

Do you mean temporary files in the hard disk file system ? These files should be deleted and are only used when importing documents. With kind of documents do you have?

You can manually delete all these files when you shutdown JBoss.
 #1740  by Iwen

Yes, I mean temporary files in the hard disk file system.
They are appearring when I clicking folder in the okm.
They increased very fast.
 #1742  by pavila

Do you mean that every time you click (single click) in a folder, a temporary file is created?
 #1750  by pavila

Sorry, but I can\'t reproduce this issue. Perhaps you should post a more detailed problem description with an user case.
 #1751  by jllort

Post more information about you configuration, OS, if you\'ve made some change on default community installation, etc... and a detailed way to try reproducing it, for example ( every time I created a new folder on OpenKM it appears new folder on tmp SO if it\'s your case ). If we can not reproduce it, we can not help you.
 #1889  by jllort

do you have change some configuration that comes by default, database or similar ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.