2 Factor Authentication in OpenKM

Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
moh.ali
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

2 Factor Authentication in OpenKM

Post by moh.ali » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Hello
I have two Questions :
1- where can I get documentation about how OpenKM Authentication work?
2- how can I add another authentication factor with old username+password?
I need to integrate OpenKM authentication(username and password) with token generated from another system(we have it already) and change the workflow of OpenKM authentication.
I need the user to enter his token and username and password in OpenKM login screen and check it throw web service in another system . if the token is valid then check the username and password in openKM Database. otherwise terminate login process befor check the username and password.

I'm using OpenkM 6.4.6 under windows 10 64bit

jllort

Re: 2 Factor Authentication in OpenKM

Post by jllort » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:03 pm

This is a professional edition and very old. You should contact with us because in version 6.4.33 we have yet implemented 2 factor authentication.

moh.ali
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by moh.ali » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:32 am

Ok I will.
can I do it if I used OpenKM 6.2.26 ?

jllort

Post by jllort » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:25 pm

Actual OpenKM community version is 6.3.3. Obviously you can modify the source code for it. You should investigate in the direction "spring two steps authentication"