Activity log doesn't show any RENAME_DOCUMENT entries

We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
dferguson
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Activity log doesn't show any RENAME_DOCUMENT entries

Post by dferguson » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:02 pm

I can't find any history of RENAME_DOCUMENT. I know we have used the 'Rename' feature in the right-click menu on numerous documents, but the activity log doesn't appear to store those events. It does store other actions, but that one (RENAME_DOCUMENT) isn't? Is there some other configuration I need to accomplish to enable this?

I am on Version: 6.3.6 (build: 87d181f)

jllort

Re: Activity log doesn't show any RENAME_DOCUMENT entries

Post by jllort » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Check if you have enabled into the values of activity.log.actions parameter. There should be the value "RENAME_.*"

dferguson
Expert Boarder
Expert Boarder

Re: Activity log doesn't show any RENAME_DOCUMENT entries

Post by dferguson » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Thanks! That entry was not in the list. I have looked through the knowledge center and couldn't find the reference for editing that parameter. Apologize for not making that connection.