• OKM-002001 can't delete file doesn't exist

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #39814  by gwaitsi

hi jllort,

this occurred under 6.3.0 but i have since upgraded to 6.3.1

there are 9 entries in the trash, that think the file is there, but is reported as not being there.
This is also true when i run the Purge All script.

Seems i just need to purge the residue MySQL entries, no?
 #39830  by jllort

If you're on 6.3.1 ( integration.openkm.com ) you're on right version, error was on previous ( but you must be there to solve it ).

This is an old bug, basically document that had more than one version, when user execute delete trash, were not deleted in correct order and that caused the problem, to solve it you must:
1- go to administration and execute check repository -> /okm:trash and also versions
2- You will get a list of errors
3- Error will shown document path, for each missing file you must execute something like
Code: Select all
echo $null >> d:\repository\datastore\6e\c5\b5\ef\6ec5b5ef-b3de-4698-bd17-abf7cb8ea099
Copy check repository results to text file -> save as csv, and then open with some spreedsheet ( user for example "->" as separator between columns ), and convert each row as the command you need to execute , etc...

Note: Probably if document has 5 version, you got more than one file lost, but check repository will stop on first, that means you should execute the repository checker several times until you get it solved.

Apologies for this error, it's a really tedious one.
 #42752  by openkm_user

jllort wrote:If you're on 6.3.1 ( integration.openkm.com ) you're on right version, error was on previous ( but you must be there to solve it ).

This is an old bug, basically document that had more than one version, when user execute delete trash, were not deleted in correct order and that caused the problem, to solve it you must:
1- go to administration and execute check repository -> /okm:trash and also versions
2- You will get a list of errors
3- Error will shown document path, for each missing file you must execute something like
Code: Select all
echo $null >> d:\repository\datastore\6e\c5\b5\ef\6ec5b5ef-b3de-4698-bd17-abf7cb8ea099
Copy check repository results to text file -> save as csv, and then open with some spreedsheet ( user for example "->" as separator between columns ), and convert each row as the command you need to execute , etc...

Note: Probably if document has 5 version, you got more than one file lost, but check repository will stop on first, that means you should execute the repository checker several times until you get it solved.

Apologies for this error, it's a really tedious one.
Can you please be a bit more specific on how to use the above code? I have 20,000 of these records which I am trying to null.
 #42760  by openkm_user

No problem, figured this out, created a batch file with all 20K lines of code and ran.

Thanks!
 #42767  by jllort

A batch file is a good solution for it. Take in mind must create the folders and also the empty documents. Also you might be interested in creation of small java script for doing it ( probably more complex way for solving it ).
 #42781  by openkm_user

Thank you. I did it (batch), and it worked. Will this happen if Trash's same folder is Purged 2 or more times (like from 2 browser tabs)?
 #42795  by jllort

I do not understanding what you are trying to tell with "if Trash's same folder is Purged 2 or more times" ?
 #42803  by openkm_user

Supposing if I login, Purge a folder in Trash, then open same OpenKM in another tab or browser, login as same user and Purge same folder again (while the delete is still going on in first tab). Will this affect anything?
 #42821  by jllort

Not a good idea, from database view is a single transaction. Probably one will success and the other fails.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.