• Another issue with import option (locales es_ES)

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #158  by jlx

Hi

I\'m still here fighting with the import option. When I try to import a folder in local system (where jboss is installed) everything is ok except when you have a file with spanish (in my case) character in the name, such as ñ, á, é, etc. I supose it\'s something about jboss locales configuration, but I don\'t know where to change them.
The system is Ubuntu Dapper Server and the locales and LANG variable are set to es_ES.UTF-8.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
 #161  by pavila

OpenKM runs very well in Ubuntu Dapper. I\'ve imported a local folder with spanish caracters in files and folders and there is no problem. The LANG var is ok. Can you send me a ls -lR of the local filesystem?
 #163  by jlx

Hi

I solved the problem. It had to do with my locale utf8 dapper config. I changed it to ISO-8859-15 and everything is working now. I leave the solution if someone has the same problem:

http://www.ubuntu-es.org/index.php?q=node/33013
Añadir en
/var/lib/locales/supported.d/es
y en
/var/lib/locales/supported.d/locallas siguientes líneas:

es_ES@euro ISO-8859-15
es_ES ISO-8859-1

Hacer

sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales

para reconfigurar las locales.

Después editar el archivo /etc/environment
y cambiar lo que había por esto:

LC_ALL=es_ES@euro
LANG=”es_ES.UTF-8″
LANGUAGE=”es_ES:es:en_GB:en”
LC_TYPE=es_ES@euro

from user scorrell
Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.