• Error 5011?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1100  by bcs112

Hi,

Tried to upload a pdf file into OpenKM (6MB size) and immediately got error: 005011. Any idea what this means and how to avoid this ?

Thx,
Björn
 #1101  by bcs112

OK so 5011 probably means the file was too big. I set filesize to 10Mb and uploaded fine although I did get an error 5003. The file was there but no idea what 5003 means...

Björn
 #1107  by jllort

We\'ve not still pusblished errors code table, first tree digits indicate the service and last tree the error type.

About 011 -> CAUSE_FileSizeExceeded it\'s a file exceded size as you\'ve well identified.

On it case 005 indicates -> ORIGIN_OKMUploadService and 003 -> CAUSE_ItemExists

It means that you\'ve been trying to upload a file which filename yet exist on the path you try to upload ( you could not see, because you\'ve not got privileges ).
 #1109  by bcs112

Thx for the help, note that I get this error message with every upload. Since I started with a clean (new) system, I can\'t imagine that these filenames have been used before.

Björn
 #1110  by jllort

Take a look server.log to see which error is there when you upload a document. You\'ve can not uploading any document after you installed ?
 #1111  by bcs112

Hi,

The files upload fine, are clearly visible in the browser and I can upload more documents after the first one. It\'s only that I always see the error...

Björn

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.