• Compiling GWT files.........

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #3534  by ravinauluri

Hi,

when i try to run the "Generate GWT OpenKM to Proejct" in External tools, i got this error

Compiling GWT files...
Could Not Find F:\europa_workspace\openkm\docroot\es.git.openkm.frontend.Main
The system cannot find the path specified.

GWT front end generated.

i am using openkm3.0 and CVS.

how to generate GWT files properly?

Thanks in advance
 #3546  by jllort

Create the missing folder into docroot from your eclispe. and try again.
 #3641  by ravinauluri

Already the docroot folder is created in the workspace of the project.

in the docroot folder their is no package structure for index.html.

when i was running the "Generate GWT OpenKM Project" in the external tools. i got this warning message

Compiling GWT files...
Could Not Find F:\europa_workspace\openkm\docroot\es.git.openkm.frontend.Main
The system cannot find the path specified.

GWT front end generated.

and

When i was hit this link "http://localhost:8080/OpenKM/" in the browser
i got this message in the browser page "The requested resource (/OpenKM/es.git.openkm.frontend.Main/index.html) is not available "

i think GWT files are not created properly. please tell me how to create GWT files ?

Thanks in Advance

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.