Long Delay in Review!

OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
anhphuong
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Long Delay in Review!

Post by anhphuong » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:46 am

I know that review times can vary a lot depending on the number of editors working and the amount of material coming in, but over the summer I was pleased with how quickly my articles were being reviewed. It seemed like there had been a big improvement. However, lately it's gotten slower again, and one article in particular of mine is still showing "review" when it was submitted on 10/31/18 - so it's Day 14. I think my previous all time record was 10 days.

So I'm wondering if this is something others are experiencing or if perhaps this particular article fell through the cracks. I was away doing some other work but have some articles to submit this week and am trying to figure out what to expect.

Thanks.

jllort

Re: Long Delay in Review!

Post by jllort » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:19 pm

About what review and articles are you talking about?

Usually, in this forum, we try to answer in the next 24h you have submitted a question. Sometimes it is not possible because we have some overload.

OpaHeinz
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Long Delay in Review!

Post by OpaHeinz » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm

I am still pleased and have to pay tribute to the kindly moderators.
This is still not a commercial forum, so I am really happy to get help in between one or two day's.
And for me it is still fast enough.
If I would need more and fast support I would buy the pro version or still hours of a developer to get it immediately :)

What I still miss is feedback by some experienced users 8)

Out of my point of view
Thank you very much to all, which are trying to help!
rgds
Heinz