• Recognize the different stages of validation of a workflow

• Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.
Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #49714  by kouadio

I use the Community development environment and have a workflow that can be run and sent by multiple users. When the recipients receive the workflow, how can they know the sender? As a standard users, can they know the validation chain of the workflow?
 #49760  by kouadio

I use the Community development environment and have a workflow that can be run and sent by multiple users. When the recipients receive the workflow, how can they know the sender? As a standard users, can they know the validation chain of the workflow?
 #49811  by pavila

There is a special swimlane called initiator, which holds the user who started the workflow. This is usually used to assign a task in the same process instance, I mean, a task that need to be assigned to the user who started the workflow and only to him.

Regards.
 #49812  by kouadio

Thank you for your assistance however apparently, I did not make myself understood. Here is an example of my work flow from user01 to user05 below. When user04 receives the task, how can he know that the initiator is user01 and that the workflow has been validated by user02 and user03?
Attachments
Workflow path.PNG
Workflow path.PNG (3.87 KiB) Viewed 37046 times
 #49829  by pavila

You have two options:

1.- Create a table and store there the assigments of the tasks. This implies you have implemented an AssignmentHandler.

2.- Make a call to WorkflowUtils.findLogsByProcessInstance(long) from an ActionHandler and add to the workflow.

Not sure which option is the better one because depends on your workflow.
 #49831  by kouadio

Thank you for your response but frankly, I do not understand much in your recommendations. I would like that before validating a task, the user knows who are the stakeholders of the workflow and especially who is the initiator.
 #49834  by pavila

You need to implement a class in Java to get this information. I cannot be more specific unless spend some time implementing it and this is out of the scope for this kind of support. But you can always contact us for professional support.

Regards.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.