Use OpenKM instead of Nintex

He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
eaperezh
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Use OpenKM instead of Nintex

Post by eaperezh »

First, is this the proper forum to post?
Can Openkm be developed to replace Nintex Process Management & Automation solution?

I don't want to use Nintex and I wonder if something (paid/hired of course) is being developed or can be developed not to use Nintex.
Also I am looking for some workflow development for OpenKM.

Please advice.
Andrew2
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Use OpenKM instead of Nintex

Post by Andrew2 »

Hi,
If you are still looking to hire someone I would be glad to help you out on this, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew
jllort

Re: Use OpenKM instead of Nintex

Post by jllort »

I suggest contact with us from our website contact form https://www.openkm.com/en/contact.html , share your problem ( small description should be enought ) and if OpenKM can be solved it, will do some demonstration or explanation about how could be done. If not will tell you that OpenKM is not for solving your problem.