Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki
or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively
- Fresh Boarder
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:34 am
I have a use case where I need to hide task and process definition tabs from Dashborad->Workflow view. For this, I tried to change the source code, but the changes are not showing on the interface.
Here is what Ive done:
- Using the Openkm dev environment, I made the changes to the following classes: WorkflowWidget and WorkflowForm
- Generated the .war using maven GWT
- Replaced openkm.war from tomcat/webapps by the new one
When I restarted it, it didnt work because test folder was not there, so I copied it from another instance of openkm and it worked. However, the changes I made in the classes did not show on the interface.
Could you please help me with this issue?
- Posts: 11566
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:23 am
- Location: Sineu - ( Illes Balears ) - Spain
I suggest fork in gihub the problem and share the branch where you have applied the changes. Then will be able to take a look on it.
Also it is a good practice to add some
Code: Select all
Window.alert("text"); // maybe this is not the exact command but I think GWT have something like it -> to ensure your code is really executed