• New instalation and MySQL problem

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41235  by skorpion78

Hello,

My system is: Debian 8.2. x64
java version "1.7.0_80"
Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15)
Java HotSpot (TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode).
MySQL 5.5.46-0 + deb8u1.

When openkm 6.3.1 installs a community of tutorial http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/MySQL_-_OpenKM_6.2.

They indicate a lack of permissions to the database. If the user "openkm" logs on to phpMyAdmin that I can assume tables and perform surgery on them.

Code: Select all
47: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'user.preferences.roles', 'Rôles', 'fr-FR') ]
2016-01-25 15:03:36,879 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Error during script execution at line 1148: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'user.preferences.user', 'Utilisateur', 'fr-FR') ]
2016-01-25 15:03:36,879 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Error during script execution at line 1149: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'user.preferences.user.data', 'Compte utilisateur', 'fr-FR') ]
2016-01-25 15:03:36,879 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Error during script execution at line 1150: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'validation.alphanumeric.required', 'Champ alpha-numérique requis', 'fr-FR') ]
2016-01-25 15:03:36,879 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Error during script execution at line 1151: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'validation.decimal.required', 'Champ décimal requis', 'fr-FR') ]
2016-01-25 15:03:36,879 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Error during script execution at line 1152: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'validation.gt.required', 'Doit être plus grand que', 'fr-FR') ]
2016-01-25 15:03:36,879 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Error during script execution at line 1153: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'validation.lt.required', 'Doit être plus petit que', 'fr-FR') ]
2016-01-25 15:03:36,879 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Error during script execution at line 1154: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'validation.mail.required.field', 'Champ Email requis', 'fr-FR') ]
2016-01-25 15:03:36,879 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Error during script execution at line 1155: user lacks privilege or object not found: OKM_TRANSLATION [ INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'validation.max.required', 'Valeur du maximum requis', 'fr-FR') ]
 #41239  by skorpion78

hello,

6.3.1 Test installation openkm done three times. Unfortunately, the system hangs during the performance of OCR. It does not work with MySQL, once I was able to connect to the database and create the tables, but I do not know what I did that worked.
Version 6.3.1 when configured with tesseract3 freezes. When I add a document to the repository and enable the TextExtraction openkm not responding. Testo OCR to use file attachment.

Version 6.3.0 installed and configured the connection to MySQL by tutorial works flawlessly with MySQL database server. I did upgrade to version 6.3.2.2, and so far it works ok.

Regards
Sebek
Attachments
6mwCu.png
6mwCu.png (14.83 KiB) Viewed 12524 times
 #41240  by Catscratch

"user lacks privilege or object not found" is a pretty clear error message. Try to set the following in OpenKM.cfg:
hibernate.hbm2ddl=create
And also check the user rights on the table. He should have anything from create to insert.
 #41242  by skorpion78

Hello Catscratch,

Thank you for your answer. Permissions are assigned correctly. The user "openkm" has all the rights to the database. I log in to the MySQL server user account "openkm" and perform all tasks associated with setting up tables and records. I used to test settings for the MySQL root user who has all the powers, still the same. Acted according to the tutorial, all activities which are already wrote therein.

Regards
Sebek
 #41249  by jllort

Is the mysql server and openkm in same server or not ?
Can you connect from openkm server to mysql ( test it, because login with phpMySQLAdmin is not the same than login with server client you should create a valid openkm user to connect from any ip ( 'openkm'@'%' -> this is openkm user valid for any ip connection, openkm@localhost only can connect to mysql server from localhost )

Finally has not relation OCR engine configuration with MySQL database.

Which is your problem ? the error showing in log or OpenKM is not starting up with your MySQL configuration ?
 #41250  by skorpion78

Hello,

I installed on a single server:
Debian 8.2. x64
java version "1.7.0_80"
Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15)
Java HotSpot (TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode).
MySQL 5.5.46-0 deb8u1.

As a last install and run openkm Community 6.3.1

The steps performed:
1. Starting openkm database HSQL

openkm.cfg
hibernate.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
hibernate.hbm2ddl = create
The system starts correctly, you can log in to the administrator.

2. Stop openkm server and changing openkm.cfg
hibernate.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5InnoDBDialect
hibernate.hbm2ddl = create
3. Setting the parameters in the server.xml to connect to the database.
<Resource name = "jdbc / OpenKMDS" auth = "Container" type = "javax.sql.DataSource"
          maxActive = "100" maxIdle = "30" maxWait = "10000" validationQuery = "select 1"
          username = "openkm" password = "* secret *" driverClassName = "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
          url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/okmdb?autoReconnect=true&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF8"/>
4. Set the file my.cnf variable:
default-storage-engine = innodb
restart mysql

5. logs on to the MySQL server using the console and as root:
mysql -h localhost -u root -p
I create the database:
DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS okmdb;
CREATE DATABASE okmdb DEFAULT DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
and the user:
CREATE USER openkm @ localhost IDENTIFIED BY '* secret *';
GRANT ALL ON okmdb. * TO openkm @ localhost WITH GRANT OPTION;
6. Starts openkm and log show error. Log included in first post.

7. Install 6.3.0 openkm community and not change anything in the mysql database, configures openkm.cfg and server.xml files and starts openkm.
Everything is done flawlessly, tables are set up and after about 60 seconds you can log in to the system.

8. I made an update to ver 6.3.2 dev, I configured ocr, LibreOffice plugin ghost script. Everything works as it should and not be suspended.

Sorry for my english (google translator). I hope that everything I have described.
Regards
Sebek
 #41257  by jllort

For what you are telling us seems the problem is on creation with version 6.3.1 binding mysql database, no ? Is quite strange because the process for creating database on HSQL is exactly the same in MySQL or other databaes, if it fails should fails for all.

Did you followed the upgrading steps from 6.3.0 to 6.3.1 ?
http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Migrat ... 3_to_6.3.1

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.