• OpenKM 6.4.14 DbSessionManager Problem

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #30905  by Aku

Hello together,

(i am from Germany. Sorry for my english :D)

We use OpenKM 6.4.14 with Java jdk 1.7.0 Update 71 and Windows 7 64Bit.

The installation from OpenKM 6.4.14 was very easy.
The start from tomcat was successfully.
I create a importer crontab.

When i am using the import then i get following error:
Code: Select all
- Script error bsh.EvalError: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.openkm.core.*; import com.openkm.api.*; import java.io.*; import c . . . '' : Typed variable declaration : Attempt to resolve method: getInstance() on undefined variable or class name: DbSessionManager : at Line: 6 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.openkm.core.*; import com.openkm.api.*; import java.io.*; import c . . . '' : DbSessionManager .getInstance ( ) 
My import.bsh file:
import com.openkm.core.*;
import com.openkm.api.*;
import java.io.*;
import com.openkm.module.db.stuff.DbSessionManager;

String token = DbSessionManager.getInstance().getSystemToken();
OKMDocument document = OKMDocument.getInstance();
OKMFolder folder = OKMFolder.getInstance();

public void autoImport(String okmPath, File fldpath){
  try {
    print("Scanning " + fldpath.getName() + "<br>");
    for (File file : fldpath.listFiles()) {
      print("Importing " + file.getName() + "<br>");
	try {
	  if (file.isDirectory()) {
	    try {
	      folder.createSimple(token, okmPath + file.getName());
	    } catch (ItemExistsException ie) {
	      print("folder already exists<br>");
	      // Folder already exists - just ignore exception
	    }
	    autoImport( okmPath + file.getName() + "/", file);
	  } else {
	    // Check if file is still being written to
	    long length = file.length();
	    Thread.sleep(1000);
	    if (file.length() > length) continue;  // Skip file this time
	    document.createSimple(token, okmPath + file.getName(), new FileInputStream(file));
	  }
	  print("Created " + okmPath + file.getName() + "<br>");
	} catch (Exception e) {
	  print ("Exception:" + e + "<br>");
	  // Something bad happened to prevent import. Skip to next file.
	 continue;
	}
       file.delete();
     }
  } catch (Exception e) {
    print("Exception: " + e + "<br>");
  }
}

autoImport("/okm:root/Scans/", new File("D:/OpenKM_Import"));
Following text stand in the log (catalina.2015-01-12.log):
Jan 12, 2015 6:58:40 AM com.openkm.util.LoggerWatchdog doOnChange
Information: *** Log4j configuration file changed ***
Jan 12, 2015 7:01:11 AM net.xeoh.plugins.base.impl.classpath.loader.FileLoader loadFrom
Warnung: Supplied path does not exist. Unable to add plugins from there.
Jan 12, 2015 7:01:26 AM net.xeoh.plugins.base.impl.classpath.loader.FileLoader loadFrom
Jan 12, 2015 7:01:27 AM net.xeoh.plugins.base.impl.classpath.loader.FileLoader loadFrom
Jan 12, 2015 7:01:28 AM net.xeoh.plugins.base.impl.classpath.loader.FileLoader loadFrom
Jan 12, 2015 7:01:29 AM net.xeoh.plugins.base.impl.classpath.loader.FileLoader loadFrom
Jan 12, 2015 7:01:29 AM net.xeoh.plugins.base.impl.classpath.loader.FileLoader loadFrom
Jan 12, 2015 7:01:30 AM net.xeoh.plugins.base.impl.classpath.loader.FileLoader loadFrom
What is wrong? :(

Some more information.
When I had install OpenKM 6.3.0 on another computer with the same conditions, the import is successfully...

André
Last edited by Aku on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #30911  by jllort

I supposed. Trial version is special version that comes with obfuscated code, that's why you got this problem ( we're not pleased doing it, but after serveral times we've observate our code has been used as is, in other applications we should take this decision ). On next OpenKM release we will correct this problem on the DbSessionManager.

If you want test on one of our demo environment, simply contact with us http://www.openkm.com/en/contact.html and one of our sales & team guys will provide you a full operative demo for some weeks.
 #30971  by Mromani

Sorry for hijacking, but do you have a trial of the current version 6.4.18? We would like to test the administration pages, but the Demo don't allow that.
 #31018  by jllort

Hi,

Normally we do not share super administrator in demo, because user can break the application. Two possibilities, ask your sales team manager for it ( normally should said is not possible, because these are the rules ) or inquire for a meeting with technical staff to do questions about administration section and other technical stuff. Probably this option will be better and you'll get better answers and spend less time.
 #31040  by jllort

Of course we will update the trial, but I can not tell you exactly when ( also will take in consideration test OCR zone and automation to be sure going right also on trial ) because actually after Christmas holidays we're on some overload.
 #39846  by pldemon

Hi,

tested the Demo because of the new stuff inside the admin interface and the hope some stuff will come inside the community release ;)

1.) The text extraction is not working. If you upload a PDF file you will get an error message during the text indexing:
WARN com.openkm.extractor.RegisteredExtractors- Text extraction failure: Full text indexing of 'application/pdf' is not supportedWARN com.openkm.dao.NodeDocumentUtilsDAO- There was a problem extracting text from '/okm:root/filetest.pdf': Full text indexing of 'application/pdf' is not supported
2.) "Check text extraction" inside the admin area is also not working. The list of supported "Text extractors" is empty.

3.) The plug-in lists for "Document converters", "Terminal commands", "Metadata adapters", "Text extractors" and "Antiviruses" inside the administration area are empty.

Cheers,

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.