• Case insensitive search not working

• OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
OpenKM tiene muchas características interesantes, pero es necesario un proceso de configuración para mostrar todo su potencial.
Forum rules: Por favor, antes de preguntar algo consulta el wiki de documentación o utiliza la función de búsqueda del foro. Recuerda que no tenemos una bola de cristal ni poderes mentales, o sea que que para informar sobre un error es necesario que nos indiques tanto la versión de OpenKM que usas como la del navegador y sistema operativo. Para más información consulta Cómo informar de fallos de forma efectiva.
 #40125  by Prajakta

Hi OpenKm support team,

1)I uploaded a txt document(test.txt) having content as "Abc" and tried to search for Abc in OpenKM(Full text search mode), and got correct results.
2)But when I searched for abc(only a in small case), it did not give any results.
So, is it searching in case sensitive manner?

What if I have to search the title as well as content in case insensitive manner. Can you tell me whether any configurations can me made to do so?

Regards,
Prajakta
 #41044  by JavaDev

Thank you for your answer.

We are using WhiteSpaceAnalyzer.

So the text which is extracted is in the same case as it is in the original document.

Can you help me figure out what configuration I have to do for case insensitive search.
 #41134  by pavila

Were you able to reproduce the issue in OpenKM 6.3.1? I need to know, because I tested it and worked perfectly. Try a clean install with default configuration parameters.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.