The features you mentioned are only available in the Professional version profile. However, since you have patched PDF.js in your setup, they will also work for you.
As for disabling CSV export, I’ve attached a screenshot showing how to do it.
The features you mentioned are only available in the Professional version profile. However, since you have patched PDF.js in your setup, they will also work for you.
As for disabling CSV export, I’ve attached a screenshot showing how to do it.
Could you please share a couple of screenshots showing the following:
The roles assigned to a user who is unable to access these folders.
The security permissions configured for the affected folder(s).
This will allow us to verify the user's permissions and the security configuration applied to ...
Due to the increased security requirements introduced by Microsoft for the Office 365 email service, OAuth authentication is now required for these accounts.
Since OpenKM does not natively support OAuth authentication for this type of Office 365 account, the recommended approach is to use an email ...
You should backup the "okmdb"
That's because the tokenizer. Take a look at:
https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/okm-7.0/metadata-input-field.html
The attribute "searchType" -> choose "exact"
What I do not remember is if it is required to rebuild the lucene search engine or not. I suspect should be reindexed to this kind of ...
En esta sección de la web tienes las descargas https://www.openkm.com/es/descargar.html
Tienes que seleccionar la pestaña de CE
Execute the scripts shared in the zip file from the Administration > Tools > Database Query
I haven't been able to reproduce the issue in my development environment; it seems to fail specifically with dates because it's unable to apply the date pattern. The application first tries to use the date pattern for the language you're logged in with, and then, as a last resort, the one for ...
The error have been fixed in the code and you will get solved in the next release of the OpenKM 7.0.3
I have added an internal issue to fix it. When be solved I will update.
Does not exist, and it is not planned. The only way to upload a file is with drag and drop.
This does not change the underlying behavior of the update process. For a user to be able to update a document, two conditions must be met:
The user must have previously checked out (locked) the document for ...
If you export the repository ( Administration > Tools > Repository export ) with the option full, it creates a json files with security, metadata, hierarchy etc... Then when importing from version 7.0 you must also remember to choose the full option again.
The error have been fixed in the code and you will get in the next release of the OpenKM version 7.0.3
Shate the stack trace error in the openkm.log file
I have added an internal issue about this matter ( probably there's a bug in the wizard ).
However, the addGrooup should working. sure you have added the group in the profile? because maybe is assigned but you can not watch if you do not enable the group in the profile