• ERROR OKM 005015 with Chrome, Safari

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #22385  by hieundhaproinfo

Every time i try to upload file to folder with UTF8 characters in path, some thing like:

com.openkm.core.PathNotFoundException: /okm:root/02 - Tài liệu Phòng-Ban/Kĩ thuật/Báo cáo/Báo cáo ngày

I've got OKM005015 error. This problems occur when using safari and Chrome ( in both MacOS, Windows) but never with Firefox.

Any ideas to get over this trouble?

Error logs here:
Code: Select all
2013-04-10 10:57:41,930 [ajp-bio-127.0.0.1-8009-exec-20] ERROR com.openkm.servlet.frontend.PropertyGroupServlet - /okm:root/02 - Tài liệu Phòng-Ban
com.openkm.frontend.client.OKMException: /okm:root/02 - Tài liệu Phòng-Ban
        at com.openkm.servlet.frontend.PropertyGroupServlet.getGroups(PropertyGroupServlet.java:196)
        at com.openkm.servlet.frontend.PropertyGroupServlet.getAllGroups(PropertyGroupServlet.java:96)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:569)
        at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)
        at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
        at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:641)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:311)
        at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:116)
        at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:323)
        at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:323)
        at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:101)
        at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
        at org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
        at org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
        at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:182)
        at org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:173)
        at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
        at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
        at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:200)
        at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:565)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:307)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
 #22567  by hieundhaproinfo

Thank you for Pavilla for your reply.

I have reproduced this error at online demo. (please see screenshot at attachment)
I did upload the file at 11:06 AM,Thursday, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Attachments
Error 005015 screenshot
Error 005015 screenshot
Error 005015.png (200.03 KiB) Viewed 4217 times
 #22619  by pavila

So if you create a folder called "Báo cáo ngày" and inside you upload a document called "ngày.pdf" this would fail? I have tried this in the online demo and works.
 #22635  by hieundhaproinfo

I have created a folder "00- Công việc hàng ngày" then tried to upload document named "Báo cáo quý.pdf" and it failed.
I have created a folder "Báo cáo ngày" then uploaded the document named "ngày.pdf" and it worked, too.

I have also tested with Chrome with all plugins disabled.

if is there any information I could provide to determine the error, please let me know.

Thank you.
 #22645  by pavila

I have just created a folder named "00- Công việc hàng ngày" at "/okm:root" and uploaded a document called "Báo cáo quý.pdf" and don't see any error. Using Chrome 26.0.1410.63 from Ubuntu Linux.
 #23067  by pavila

Maybe the problem is the Apache configuration. I recommend to talk directly to Tomcat to see if the problem persist. And try a recent night build, because may contain modification which can help you.
 #54161  by VERONIK VERTIZ

Buenas tardes,
Les agradecería por su apoyo para solucionar el error OKM-00515, cuando subo un pdf, adjunto la captura de pantalla.
Saludos,
Attachments
screenshot_20230419_143856.png
screenshot_20230419_143856.png (55.85 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
Last edited by VERONIK VERTIZ on Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #54162  by VERONIK VERTIZ

Good afternoon,
I would appreciate your support to fix the OKM-00515 error, when I upload a pdf, I attach the screenshot.
Greetings,
Attachments
screenshot_20230419_143856.png
screenshot_20230419_143856.png (55.85 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
 #54231  by jllort

In the openkm.log file you'll get more detailed information about this error. Take a look on it and then share the section of the error here in a text file ( please into a text file ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.