• N/A

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.

N/A

#18842  by vkasgpta

Dear jllort,

I apologize if i have offended you in any way, i have removed the content.
If you read the post you would have seen initially i sent follow ups repeatedly but rarely got a response from sales, even if i emailed them back like what you suggest whats the point, no reply?
I am angry because the only reason openkm was not selected was because i had no price, i kept emailing for follow ups and the sales did not reply promptly.

Your software beats all of the others hands down in terms of functionality but how can it be sold if the prices are not given??

You and pavila actually spend time to give support to free users and go out of your way to make openkm usable for all, even the free users. The only reason this forum is running is because you two are giving support to the users.
But your hardwork is nullified by others.

as for posting it now i just thought you should know what is going on at the sales department.
Last edited by vkasgpta on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #18844  by shaardu

HI,

Openkm has really helped me a lot. I think you should have PMed jllort or pavila before publicly posting it. Just my view!

Anyway, I hope you get quick response this time.
 #18850  by jllort

1- Take in consideration mails send by our sales team, normally should goes with confidential at bottom, are not to be published anywhere.
2- At first tree paragraph I stop reading, do not lose your time and ours. All customer mails are archived and we have a history in our CRM, simply provide me your mail address and we will take a look about what has happened
3- Normally if has happened some problem, people contact with us across our website form http://www.openkm.com/en/contact.html this is not an automatic process there's some people reading it and then the register is filled into CRM, sometime we could have some problem, a lot of questions are submited at same day, but if we detect some user problem automatically we contact with sales team manager to understood what's happening.

Your mails start Thu, Mar 15, 2012 to Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 1:31 PM ( 1 month ). Passed about 6 months, I do not understand why you post it now and here ?
If you return contacting with us I suggest give our sales team the possibility to talk directly with you by phone or skype, the questions then normally are solved in few days (not months).

And finally I suggest you change the post title "premium support experience" to "sales team experience". The OpenKM technical staff is not the sales technical staff.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.