• OpenKM-6.2.0-community

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #18828  by jllort

To windows users is commented on installation step do not install on path with white spaces, for it we said that install on your hard disk root and then the installation process and application will be executed correctly. I suggest uninstall and install to c:\ , d:\ or similar
 #18849  by Azarl

It is a long filenames issue(on windows). I had the same problem. Uninstalled, created a directory C:\OpenKM and reinstalled it there. Seems to work
 #18882  by rmm

Finally back to this one,

it seems that the documentation in version 6.2 is not yet updated? how can we view OpenKM in other computers? is it still the same process in v.5.1.x? I've tried putting the option -b 0.0.0.0 in catalina.bat, but doesnt work.

Regards,
rmm
 #18883  by rmm

disregard my post,

finally got it working, for anyone who's having a problem like mine, here's what I've done:

Running: Windows XP, OpenKM 6.2.0, Apache2.2, with Proxy behind and other program uses port 8080 and I want to use port 81.

1. Put these in httpd.conf.

Take note: enable the modules
  • mod_proxy.xo
    mod_proxy_ajp.so
Code: Select all
LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so

NameVirtualHost *:81
<VirtualHost *:81>
  ServerName localhost
  RedirectMatch ^/$ /OpenKM

ProxyRequests Off
  ProxyVia On

<Proxy *>
    AddDefaultCharset off
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
    Deny from All
  </Proxy>

<Location /OpenKM>
    ProxyPass ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/OpenKM
    ProxyPassReverse http://localhost/OpenKM
  </Location>

ErrorLog logs/your-domain-error_log
  CustomLog logs/your-domain-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

2. Restart Apache.

3. Go to %CATALINA_HOME%\conf\server.xml

change these lines:
<Connector port="8080" address="127.0.0.1" protocol="HTTP/1.1"  connectionTimeout="20000"  redirectPort="8443" />
to:
<Connector port="81" address="0.0.0.0" protocol="HTTP/1.1"  connectionTimeout="20000"  redirectPort="8443" />
4. Run OpenKM
5. There you go!
 #18905  by jllort

Yesterday, we update wiki documentation ( we make general revision ) if you found some deprecated info please tell us.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.