• Change order of PropertyGroup parameters?

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #591  by sueppchen

Hello folks,

i´ve created my own property groups but the order of the elements is ugly.
I have reinstalled openKM and i use a \"my_groups.cnd\" with my preferred order but openKM don´t care a fig for this... is there a simple solution!?

Thanks in advance,

sueppchen
 #594  by pavila

Usually Property Groups order is the creation order, i mean, the same orden used in the text file. At least in our testing on Linux servers.
 #596  by sueppchen

pavila wrote:Usually Property Groups order is the creation order, i mean, the same orden used in the text file. At least in our testing on Linux servers.
This was my first thought, too.. therefore i\'ve reinstalled openkm. the content of my_groups.cnd is:

[okg:bibertask] mixin
- okp:btask.category (string) = \'\' multiple autocreated
- okp:btask.answertype (string) = \'\' autocreated
- okp:btask.agelevel (string) = \'\' multiple autocreated
- okp:btask.difficultyb (string) = \'\' autocreated
- okp:btask.difficultyj (string) = \'\' autocreated
- okp:btask.difficultys (string) = \'\' autocreated

But the frotend-order is:

okp:btask.difficultyj
okp:btask.difficultyb
okp:btask.agelevel
okp:btask.difficultys
okp:btask.category
okp:btask.answertype

I cannot find any logical order... you?
 #598  by pavila

No, I don\'t. We will try include an order parameter in the next OpenKM release.
 #600  by jllort

One of the reason we\'ve not yet included is that internally property group are a hasmap and we\'ve been waiting for linkedHashMap jre simulation that it\'s present on new GWT 1.5 released this week.

Althought it, it\'s strange that not shows on creation order ? since now all testing we made show properties at the same order are on file creation. And only request of other user on this way was to reoder it.

Next release we\'ll include it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.