• Cann't start OpenKM.

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #9985  by veerge

Hello,

I installed OpenKM according the intallation instructions.

I run Ubuntu 10.04 with ssl on port 3024
  • I installed java-6-sun JDK and JRE.
    I installed Jboss into /opt/jboss-4.2.3.GA
    I configered OpenKM.cfg
    I maked a service file /etc/init.d/jboss.
    I started manually /opt/jboss-4.2.3.GA/bin/run.sh > /dev/null 2> /dev/null &
    I maked a directory /var/www/OpenKM
I cann't start OpenKM because I cann't find an index.jsp into that directory

What dit I wrong, if I read it well OpenKM is running in minutes. . . but
I have been working on it for days and still I cann't access OpenKM.

Please advice

Best Regards,

Gerard de Veer
 #9989  by lucas.santana

I had a problem similar to yours, including using Ubuntu 10.04.

You can try to verify if the port 3024 is available to use, because if this port is used by other process, OpenKM will don't start!

To verify the availables ports, use the command # nmap -v your-ip on shell.

:D
 #10036  by jllort

Post here you server.log ... and take a look there ... probably some port is binding by other application like tomcat or similar, reason why openkm can not starting
 #10099  by pavila

veerge wrote:I maked a directory /var/www/OpenKM
Why do you create that directory? Have you read the wiki?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.