• OpenKM 5.0-Beta User info storage

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #6755  by blindrood

Hi,
I would like to get some info about how user info (id, pass, role, profile etc.) are stored in OpenKM 5.0
I'm asking this because I have problem with configuration this app.
I succesfully ran OpenKM under fresh Ubuntu 10.04 and application works great.
So I created few users and profiles so some people can work with.
Then I restarted OpenKM (of course with the correct way :) )
Then, unfortunately all user info disappeared. Only okmAdmin stayed. It happens every time
I guess this is because OKMAuth files and other in hypersonic are not created during app work.
I don't know why.
I attached screenshot.
If something changed with OpenKM and those info is stored diffrently, please tell me how to resolve this problem
Attachments
okmauth.jpg
okmauth.jpg (148.49 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
 #6764  by jllort

must change property hibernate.hbm2ddl into OpenKM.cfg the create value to none if not every time you restarting database repository is created.

After first time creation, change it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.