• how can I use workflow?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #4544  by robschneider

pavila wrote:We have improved the Workflow Guide, please take a look and post your impressions.
Oh, great! I will definitely take a look, and post after giving it some testing. Thanks!
 #5072  by si_sol

I have same problem. I'm sure that the file indeed have a processdefinition.xml but can not be uploded successfully.
Here is the error :
Code: Select all
14:18:31,856 ERROR [OKMWorkflowUploadServletAdmin] org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] no processdefinition.xml inside process archive]
es.git.openkm.core.RepositoryException: org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] no processdefinition.xml inside process archive]
	at es.git.openkm.module.direct.DirectWorkflowModule.registerProcessDefinition(DirectWorkflowModule.java:89)
	at es.git.openkm.api.OKMWorkflow.registerProcessDefinition(OKMWorkflow.java:58)
	at es.git.openkm.backend.server.OKMWorkflowUploadServletAdmin.doPost(OKMWorkflowUploadServletAdmin.java:75)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:182)
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:432)
	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:157)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:262)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:446)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
Caused by: org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] no processdefinition.xml inside process archive]
	at org.jbpm.jpdl.par.JpdlArchiveParser.readFromArchive(JpdlArchiveParser.java:43)
	at org.jbpm.jpdl.par.ProcessArchive.parseProcessDefinition(ProcessArchive.java:81)
	at org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.parseParZipInputStream(ProcessDefinition.java:197)
	at es.git.openkm.module.direct.DirectWorkflowModule.registerProcessDefinition(DirectWorkflowModule.java:74)
	... 23 more
 #5087  by si_sol

jllort wrote:First Read it: http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Eclipse_plugin:_Usage ( In this page talks about deployment, there's explained how to create .par file )
Finally solved my deployment problem :D
Just curious, why ?. In my previous deployment, the .par file look similar to (actually more complete than) the one that's been successfully deployed.

First deployment :
- Create the process project, write diagram, etc
- Export the project as Java .jar and then rename it to .par file
- Deploy
- Error

Second deployment
- Create the process project, write diagram, etc
- Save process archive locally
- Deploy
- Success

I have observed both files (open it with ZIP utility) and found that the content is similar.
The only different is that the exported .jar file (later renamed to .par) also contain a lot of configuration file (which is not exist in the successfully deployed file)
 #5109  by si_sol

One more question. How to make a workflow that's "OpenKM aware" ?
I mean, it will be aware on user who started it (or users who is assigned to), and also aware on the file/files which is assigned to
 #5112  by jllort

In bottom icons ... user has icon that indicates has pending workflows ( clicking there goes to Dashboard and there's has information about pending workflows ) ... if you want to visualizate information about who iniates the process etc... must be there the place to doing it. Version 4.1 has some limits in UI ( low widgets to be displayed ) in 5.0 it'll be a more complete UI design available like checkbox, text fields, etc... you can visualizate more complete forms and information. Now if I'm right are displayed variables ( could try assign this information to a variable )
 #5118  by si_sol

jllort wrote:In bottom icons ... user has icon that indicates has pending workflows ( clicking there goes to Dashboard and there's has information about pending workflows ) ... if you want to visualizate information about who iniates the process etc... must be there the place to doing it. Version 4.1 has some limits in UI ( low widgets to be displayed ) in 5.0 it'll be a more complete UI design available like checkbox, text fields, etc... you can visualizate more complete forms and information. Now if I'm right are displayed variables ( could try assign this information to a variable )
I see that, but that's not what I meant. What I meant is "How to make a bussiness process chart / workflow chart that can be assingned to other user ?". (such as : asking other users for approval, asking other user to distribute the selected document to related departments / divisions). Should I just add swimline to the chart and use it in the workflow ?

I've tried the online demo (login using user03) and the only available workflow is : simple & advance (two workflow samples in the wiki). To my knowledge (based on the openkm wiki documentation, wiki.openkm.com), thats just a generic workflow, no variable for user who start it (assignor), no variable for user it assigned to (assignee), and no variable for the file / files that may be related to those assignment.
 #28018  by reynaldo

HOla Buen dia stoy creando un workflow, al crear me crea una carpeta para un expediente EXP-001, cada usuario asignado, tendra la posibilidad de subir un archivo, y ser guardado en el expediente, puedo obtener la instancia del folder expediente, pero aun no he podido subir el archivo por el form.

he probado este codigo:
Code: Select all
<upload name="upload1" label="Subir archivo" folderPath="/okm:root/archivos"  data="data_upload1">
   </upload>

-----------------------------------------
 String uuid = (String) context.getContextInstance().getVariable("uuid");
	      String token = context.getToken().toString();
	      String folderPath = OKMRepository.getInstance().getNodePath(token, uuid);
	      context.getContextInstance().setVariable("document-path", folderPath);

Upload upload = new Upload();
	      upload.setName("upload1");
	      upload.setLabel("Subir archivo");
	      upload.setData("data_upload1"); 
	      upload.setFolderPath(folderPath);
	      upload.setType("create");
	      context.getContextInstance().setVariable("file_subido", upload);
	      //String mivar = (String) context.getContextInstance().getVariable("file_subido");
	      System.out.println("uuid: "+uuid);
	      System.out.println("token:"+token);

Con codigo java, quiero modificar el folderPath, del upload, para que me suba en el expediente creado.. alguna solucion..
 #28161  by pavila

Sería mejor disponer de todo el proyecto para poder ejecutarlo en local y ver que está sucediendo. Me refiero al proyecto de Eclipse con todas las clases, xml, etc.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.