• Logged users errors

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #339  by Hughes

I am not certain why I am getting this error: I appreciate any help I can get since it is so hard to not be able to see who is currently logged in of the system. I also want to be able to force a user to log off...
type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 30 in the jsp file: /repository_users.jsp
The method getLoginInstances() is undefined for the type SessionInfo
27: SessionInfo si = sm.getInfo(token);
28: out.print(\"<tr>\");
29: out.print(\"<td>\"+si.getSession().getUserID()+\"</td>\");
30: out.print(\"<td>\"+si.getLoginInstances()+\"</td>\");
31: out.print(\"<td>\"+token+\"</td>\");
32: out.print(\"<td>\"+si.getCreation().getTime()+\"</td\");
33: out.print(\"<td>\"+si.getAccess().getTime()+\"</td>\");

Stacktrace:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:92)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:330)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:415)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:308)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:286)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:273)
org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:566)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:316)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:336)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the JBossWeb/2.0.1.GA logs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 #344  by pavila

This is a known error in OpenKM 2.0a and should be corrected in the OpenKM 2.0b release. Please, confirm it works on 2.0b.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.