• run.sh: line 211: java: command not found

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #2918  by linuxformat

Hi

This is message came When i try to install openkm

Code

SuseShare:/opt/bin # sh run.sh
=========================================================================

JBoss Bootstrap Environment

JBOSS_HOME: /opt

JAVA: java

JAVA_OPTS: -Dprogram.name=run.sh -Xms128m -Xmx512m -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000 -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000 -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

CLASSPATH: /opt/bin/run.jar

=========================================================================

run.sh: line 211: java: command not found

Note.. I have read Quick Install Guide and did all setting .

My Operating System is suse server 11

Thank you very much to help

Regards.
 #2922  by jllort

if you execute \"java -version\" on your console, which is your result ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.