• Premature end of file in repository.xml

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #2836  by dignan

So, I have been able to build OpenKM and run it successfully. I am now working on getting the development version running in the GWT browser. There seems to be a problem though, it thinks that repository.xml is invalid. It states: \"Configuration file syntax error.: Premature end of file.\". However, the file seems to be the exact same file as the one in the default OpenKM 3.0 release. I even compared them using diff. It also fails if I try to move the repository.xml directly into the JBoss directory, rather than symlinking it.
 #2843  by jllort

Could you upload the server.log but only the loading since error occurs ( not all your server.log , please stop jboss, delete server.log, start jboss and upload this minimal file ).
 #2873  by jllort

It\'s mandatory to login in filedropper, because in the link I can see any downloading option ? Use rapishare, that provides directly downloading url.
 #2913  by dignan

Alright, I have solved this problem.

The solution was to actually move repository.xml and openkm-ds.xml to the folders designated by the developer guide. It seems either Mac OS or OpenKM does not handle alias\'s correctly.
 #2915  by jllort

Upsss we ingored it. It\'s a problem that we\'ll get on mind for other users on mac.

Thanks for your solution.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.