• Safari 4 - Submit Document Issues

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #2501  by wailadd

Hi,
I\'m using the new Safari 4 browser on Windows and Mac. Have noticed the following behavior in the Windows Safari version (must yet check the Mac):

Submitting a document shows the \"Choose File\" button left justified inside the file name text box instead of to the right of the file name text box...

Since the Safari browser is in BETA it MAY be a browser issue - but I\'m not sure :unsure: .

Cheers.
 #2502  by wailadd

OK ... have continued research and found this may actually be an issue with OpenKM. Once the document is submitted, there is no correct text displayed.

Instead you will see domething similar to:

the same applies to a failed submission.

Cheers
 #2504  by jllort

Confirmed it\'s a problem with safari and GWT ( I\'ve been testing with older stable version 3.3.2 )

I can not solve it now since next OpenKM release because it\'s a internal GWT issue, that I hope in next release 1.6.X it\'ll be solved, sorry for the inconvenience.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.