• how to change version from backend in java

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54254  by swati

HELLO,
Actually in openkm how we can change version from backend in java and that changed version we can see on openkm frontend.(this is the task )
ex .suppose i am uploading same document which is already present in openkm and i want to upload same document again then we have to change the version this happens from frontend of openkm but i want to do from backend by using java.
as per my knowledge ,before that i want to get the file name which is uploaded in openkm .
suppose we get the file name which is uploaded in openkm then by using that file name can we change version?
thanks
swati
 #54255  by swati

Hello,
can you give workflow of openkm means suppose we create folder ->in that folder we upload documents and if same documents uploaded then how the workflow happen(for change version of documents i.e. how the rest call going from which class to which class.)
thanks
swati
 #54271  by jllort

I do not follow the explanation about uploading a document that already exists in the repository and the workflow.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.