• How to disable mobile apps in tablet???

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54174  by jake.alimurong

Hi All, May I know if I can disable the mobile apps when I log in to tablet? I want the user to login using tablet just like logging in to the computer. We need the preview mode of the documents, while when you are log in to a mobile and you want to view the documents it will download the file. The files are only for viewing we cannot let the user download the file.
Thanks! Hope someone can help me..

Jake
 #54233  by jllort

Must update the url in the browser manually, replacing /mobile to /frontend/index and then will get access to the frontend. Really the evaluation to switch between mobile or desktop view it is done only in the /openkm URL when accessing the first time, but once login and redirected you can move to other.

Maybe a good solution will be an icon or similar in the mobile to switch to desktop view? You can suggest this improvement here https://github.com/openkm/document-mana ... tem/issues

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.