• how to send Mail notification while uploading documents in the folder (select notify users)

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54003  by nishant8900

Hi
I need to upload document in the folder and that time mail notification need to send.
For that need some clarity how to do that. i have configured the mail inbox now i can able to receive mails.
but this mail notification only pending. and one more thing is i have to select notify user (any one user name)
that particular user need to receive the mail. you have uploaded the document like that.

i am using 6.3 community version only.
unable to attach the screenshot for your reference.

can you tell me how to do that? where to do that? i have configured in automation. if it is correct kindly give some example configuration to do that.

Thanks.
 #54068  by nishant8900

jllort wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:17 am You must enable notification in the profile. There's a tab for this purpose. Choose what type of notification wish to receive.
Hi,

we are using 6.3CE , in this version there is no Notification feature in Administration -> Profiles ->
https://www.openkm.com/wiki/index.php/Notifications - plz look into this link. there is notification they are highlighted. but 6.3CE there is no notification button. please give the clear explanation.
kindly do the needful asap.

Thanks.
 #54071  by nishant8900

jllort wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:17 am You must enable notification in the profile. There's a tab for this purpose. Choose what type of notification wish to receive.
Hi,
notification tab is not there in 6.3CE, how to enable it in 6.3 CE version.
Administration -> Profiles -> no notification .
only general , components , menu , others are there.
Kindly do the needful.

Thanks,

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.