• Error deleting a workflow (process definitions)

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53923  by jgudo

Hi! I've been following the workflow course and it's going well until I tried to delete a process definition in the Administration panel workflows.

After the first attempt on deleting the process definition, it was successful. However, after refreshing the page and head back to my workflows, the process definitions that I've just deleted were still present. Now when I try to delete them again, I get this error: (Please see attached photo)

Moreover, after trying to deploy a new process definition, they won't show in the workflows panel but they are present in the JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION table.

I'm using the OpenKM Portable Dev Environment:

I'll really appreciate the help.
Attachments
They are gone in the database
They are gone in the database
mysqlworkbench.png (46.29 KiB) Viewed 8040 times
After trying to delete them again
After trying to delete them again
Screenshot at 2022-11-08 10-25-32.png (78.33 KiB) Viewed 8040 times
After deleting and refreshing the page, they still exist.
After deleting and refreshing the page, they still exist.
Screenshot at 2022-11-08 10-24-52.png (80.63 KiB) Viewed 8040 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.