• Openkm application not opening

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53914  by nishant8900

Hi,
I have installed OpenKM 6.3.12 CE, and my system OS version is Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS.
I have also installed OpenJDK 1.8 as well. But when I started openkm service, application is not opening and neither i am getting any logs.

Can you plz help with this issue and suggest what can we do to get this resolved.

Thanks
 #53937  by jllort

Try to run the application from the command line.
Windows:
Code: Select all
catalina.bat run 
Linux
Code: Select all
catalina.sh run
If the openkm.log file is not created, take a look at catalina.out -> sure it is showing something there. Usually, the problem when the application is not started it is because another application is using the same ports that it uses tomcat ( if this is the problem take a look at this section of the documentation where it is explained how to change the default ports by others https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... -port.html)

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.