• Text search in filename and content

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53891  by Smith John

Hello there.
Few days ago I installed latest version of openKM (docker image) from website.
Then I uploaded some PDF and DOC files with some names like "RouterName instruction.doc", "GPS tracker description.pdf" and something like "Testfile.odt" with text inside. But after that I can't find anything when I type this filenames in Search.
The program can't find anything uf I type any existing filename in search, any part of this name, any word that exists in content of the file. So the search shows nothing any time.

It is clear installation, so I am little confused why it is happening.
I also find "Re-index" in admin settings, I completed 3 of 3 reindexing, but documents are still not showing in search results.
Please help me to fix it.
 #53903  by jllort

Share screenshots where name of the documents be visible and screenshots for better understanding how are doing the query
 #53906  by Smith John

Here is the sample of file that I can't find.
Also I tried to find other parts of name, like "1520", "Robustel" etc.
But OpenKM can't find any part of any files that were uploaded
Attachments
openkm1.PNG
openkm1.PNG (33.64 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
openkm2.PNG
openkm2.PNG (29.11 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
 #53939  by jllort

I can not read anything in these screenshots, please try to share with bigger resolution.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.