• Is it posible to integrate CAS Server with OpenKM 6.3.11?

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53691  by Darkan15

Hello.

Could anyone that has succeeded in integrating OpenKM 6.3.11 with CAS Server tell me what version of CAS Server they Used and what configuration they did on OpenKM 6.3.11 side?

I have seen the documentation for integration with CAS and OpenKM 6.2.x https://www.openkm.com/wiki/index.php/C ... OpenKM_6.2 and it seems it no longer works, I also searched online for documentation on Spring Security CAS integration and CAS client java examples but could not get them to work, everything I tried makes the war file not work/start.

I have also looked around the forums and it seems some people have succeeded in doing the integration with OpenKM 6.3.11 but there is no trace of what steps they did or what version of CAS Server was used, so I'm making this post with hope that someone can help me and others know what steps to take to get this working.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.