• Are these errors an important thing to take into account?

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53650  by LauryMenton

I'm preparing to migrate my current OpenKM instance to another server.

I just started to see some errors (creating and editing some tables) while OpenKM is creating the DB (test server). Below you have the full terminal log during the whole installation process, until the WebUI is available.
https://pastebin.com/GarCXLN2

So, it's really important? May I stop creating the container until fixing it?
I didn't pay attention or maybe I don't remember if I decided to bypass it and just go ahead until today, but I suspect that the same errors could appeard when I installed it (6.3.11) for the first time on my server. But, until today, no errors were shown when working with it (+4300 files uploaded).

My environment:
- To be used in local (LAN) only.
- Docker installation (OpenKM 6.3.11)
- MariaDB v10.7

And below, some screenshots of my setup:

Thank you.
 #53656  by jllort

* These errors "Couldn't find a specific ehcache configuration " are not relevant, really is a warning
* About error with JBPM_ tables I do not like much, althought if you do not used workflow are not much relevant anyway I observe you have created the database with utf8m4, us we suggest continue with utf8_bin ( because the other consumes about 2 x 3 times more space and in most of cases you do not need it ).

I suggest restart entire docker and create database with utf8

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.