• Automation on "Document Create" not working - OpenKM CE Version 6.3.11 (build: d7abb25)

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53536  by aruname

Dear Team

I installed OpenKM CE Version 6.3.11 (build: d7abb25) and tried automation on "Document Create" to attach "Property Group" to any new uploaded document; but its not working; pls help.

Event: "Document create"
At: Post

Validation:
Type: PathContains
String:/okm:root/Finance_Archive

Action:
Type: AddPropertyGroupToWizard
Property group:okg:findocverified

My Property Group definition in attachment "property-groups-xml.txt"
Attachments
(548 Bytes) Downloaded 90 times
 #53558  by jllort

1- Share screenshots about your current automation configuration
2- Check in the openkm.log for errors while uploading documents

"Document create" is an internal API event -> it is raised always although you upload a document from REST API, from the popup, or with the drag & drop feature
 #53743  by dutuka

Hello,
I also installed OpenKM CE Version 6.3.11 (build: d7abb25) running on Windows 11 with MySQL and have the same problem. When I use "Add document" from Tool bar or file menu, automation for AddPropertyGroupToWizard shows up and works. But when I drag and drop (single or bulk) file, it does not work, just upload file only. How can I fix this? Thanks.
Please check screenshot for my automation configuration.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.