• OpenKM 6.3.2 on windows preview does not work

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53409  by omidpand

I installed OpenKM on windows 2012r2, it works fine but the preview is not displayed for any document. Not for word and excel, not for images and not for text files.
When I click on any document and select the preview tab, it does not show any error and only displays a white screen.

I searched the forum for 3 days and find out that I should install OpenOffice and Imagemagick so I did and config them, but still problem exist.

Thank you in advanced to help me find and fix the problem.
 #53410  by omidpand

I also did these steps:
1- stop openkm
2- delete all files into tomcat-xxxxx/logs
3- start openkm
4- try preview document

zip logs folders and share here

And the log is attached:
(12.2 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
 #53417  by jllort

I do not watch any error in the log file. Please, stop OpenKM, delete all the logs files, start OpenKM, reproduce the error from the UI, compress logs folder into zip and share here. Also a small video or few screenshots for better understanding are welcome.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.