• Regarding Extra Tab

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52923  by deep2468

Hi,

I have enabled Extra tab feature in Openkm CE.

Configured as follow
extension.extra.tab.workspace
Openkm;https://www.openkm.com/

Getting error as
"www.openkm.com refused to connect."

Please Guide I wanted to add 1 tab linked to online website and 1 as additional Openkm desktop kindly help me for the same.
 #52939  by jllort

That's because probably the URL of the application does not use SSL and you are trying to embed a content with SSL. The browser locks this combination for security reasons. Try using a non-HTTPS URL.
 #52950  by deep2468

Thank you jllort,
I have checked non SSL working properly can you please explain
1. How to embed a content with SSL and
2. How to embed a tab as additional Openkm desktop.
 #52957  by jllort

* If you set a SSL URL in the browser that includes iframe with src with other URL With SSL, this scenario will work
* If you set a non SSL URL in the browser that includes iframe with src with other URL With SSL, this scenario will NOT work

This is the behaviour of the browser to protect the user.
 #54415  by omegaites

jllort wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:23 pm That's because probably the URL of the application does not use SSL and you are trying to embed a content with SSL. The browser locks this combination for security reasons. Try using a non-HTTPS URL.
Hi,
We have configured the "extra.tab.workspace.label" and "extra.tab.workspace.url", on openkm CE 6.3.12. But even after configuring these fields , exta tab is not showing after loging. Wht additional configuration we need to do ?
 #54417  by omegaites

deep2468 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:10 am Hi,

I have enabled Extra tab feature in Openkm CE.

Configured as follow
extension.extra.tab.workspace
Openkm;https://www.openkm.com/

Getting error as
"www.openkm.com refused to connect."

Please Guide I wanted to add 1 tab linked to online website and 1 as additional Openkm desktop kindly help me for the same.
Hi,
I have configured extra tab from admin configure . Do I need to enable Extra tab feature seperately ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.