• OKM 3.0 Community: ERROR [MainDeployer]

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #2422  by Joe

Hi everybody,

I\'m trying OKM 3.0 Community version and I\'m encountering the famous jBoss bug when you have any Internet access from the OKM station (which is my case). I read in some threads about this problem and it seems that we have to delete a directory named ws.

Thread 1
Thread 2

And as the FAQ says,
From OpenKM 3.0 webservices are defined on a ws directory in WEB-INF/classes/es/git/openkm/ws ( simply delete this directory )
But I don\'t find this directory /WEB-INF/classes/es/git/openkm/ws/ when OKM is not running. In fact I found this directory but only when OKM is running and is situed in a tmp a directory like
Code: Select all
C:\\OpenKM-3.0_JBoss-4.2.2.GA\\server\\default\\tmp\\deploy\\tmp3021047354643028988OpenKM.ear-contents\\OpenKM-exp.war\\WEB-INF\\classes\\es\\git\\openkm\\ws
And if I delete this directory it is recreated when I restart OKM... So where exactly is the ws directory to delete? I installed OKM on XP under
C:\\OpenKM-3.0_JBoss-4.2.2.GA

Here is the famous error:
ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/OpenKM-3.0_JBoss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp8890622732434133663OpenKM.ear-contents/OpenKM.war
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.dom4j.DocumentException: Connection timed out: connect Nested exception: Connection timed out: connect

[...]

[URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

--- Incompletely deployed packages ---
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@85088c08 { url=file:/C:/OpenKM-3.0_JBoss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/deploy/OpenKM.ear }
  deployer: org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer@528780
  status: Deployment FAILED reason: Could not create deployment: file:/C:/OpenKM-3.0_JBoss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp8890622732434133663OpenKM.ear-contents/OpenKM.war; - nested throwable: (javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.dom4j.DocumentException: Connection timed out: connect Nested exception: Connection timed out: connect)
  state: FAILED
  watch: file:/C:/OpenKM-3.0_JBoss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/deploy/OpenKM.ear
  altDD: null
  lastDeployed: 1237883928398
  lastModified: 1237883873976
  mbeans:
Many thanks for your help.
 #2423  by jllort

You must not delete ws directory from temporaty folder, you must edit OpenKM.ear and into OpenKM.war file -> there it must be deleted the ws directory ( all with jboss stoped ). You can use winrar for example to do it, opening, exploring and deleting ws directory.
 #2425  by Joe

Thank you very much for your quick reply! It did it with WinRar! OKM and OKM\'s team rock! Have a nice day!

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.