• Bouncy Castle built-in libs

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52385  by danjo

Hi!
I'm customizing the openkm environment.
I need to use the bouncy castle FIPS libs, so i have added the dependency in the .pom file.

When i try to invoke the library the console gives me an error, i noticed that in the:
/home/openkm/.m2/repository/..
folder there are already various versions of the Bouncy Castle library (non-FIPS).

I tried to remove manually them, but at compile time they are automatically downloaded again.

No references to there libraries are present in the .pom file.
This console error is caused by the collision of the packages as the both start with:
org.bouncycasyle.[and_more]

Is there a way to permanently delete them?
Thank you all :roll:
 #52399  by jllort

If you open the pom.xml in your IDE should have a dependency analyzer. For example in Intellij got something like the next screenshot:
Selección_077.png
Selección_077.png (59.36 KiB) Viewed 6228 times
Finally depending the enhancement wish to do, maybe it is better implement external module with webservices API and user from OpenKM as a remote service. Usually this is a good aproach. If explan what are trying to do maybe I can suggest serveral options ( I do not need a large description, only a general idea about what kind of problem are trying to solve and what got in your mind ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.