• Problem with installer

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52126  by m.abolghasemi

Hello
After install with installer on centos 7, Error below is show on screen:
Code: Select all
Application error
Class:	org.apache.jasper.JasperException
Message:	An exception occurred processing JSP page [/login_desktop.jsp] at line [230] 227: 
Please help me to solve this problem.
Thanks
 #53078  by jllort

Check from the terminal or a client the connection to the database and the configuration parameters to connect to the database have the right host, user, and password ( maybe a typo or wrong database configuration that do not allow to get connection from TCP/IP ).

If you share openkm.log stack trace error - share into txt file - we can give more clues about this matter. Anyway, check the points I suggested before.
 #53821  by moonbug

@m.abolghasemi Please be more specific with the steps that you did to fix database
@jllort how do I test if database allows TCP/IP connection?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.