• Auto Resize

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #2399  by Beardpick

Is there any way to get OpenKM to auto resize the contents to fit the browser window?

It seems that whatever size the existing window is once you login, the content is displayed at that size regardless of how small or large you make the existing browser window.

I haven\'t checked on Linux, but on a Windows XP + Firefox 3 setup, this seems to be the case.
 #2410  by pavila

Yes, actually does not autoresize but you can reload the page as a workaround.
 #2412  by jllort

I\'ve not implemented autoresize, althought I think it could be done without major problems.

This enhancement is on our tracking system, but I\'ve not founded time to do it, because there\'re more interesting enhancement than this. Althought it we\'ve got on mind doing it, but we\'re prioritizing other in OpenKM. We\'ll do ? yes, but not now !!

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.