• Advice on a config

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #49225  by tina2801

Hello,
I will need your advice for a config please.
The config is for a gateway / server / nas under Debian with very can of solicitation, no screen or X interface, postfix apache, mysql of the classic things.
I need 6 sata ports and 2 RJ45 ports. For this config I will install a PCI card eth.
2 DD of 1To for the raid system 1 (the 500mo are more expensive)
2 DD of 2TO for a nas raid1
Later another drive on the other SATA ports in raid1 too.
I was told to take SSD drives for the system but I'm not very hot with these discs and if you still have to tinker to save writing readings I still prefer the old school.
There will be no dual boot just linux and I was wondering if the bios will not bother me too much.
Thank you for your feedback.
 #49234  by jllort

Seems this is not a question for OpenKM seems should asking in a forum for IT Administrators. If your question was about hardware requirements for installing OpenKM we will be able to suggest you some configuration, but seems is not your case. Or, I'm confused and I have not understood you?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.